We are looking for a creative artworker to provide support by assisting in concept creation and delivery across multiple print and digital formats.
We’re looking for an individual with a passion for innovation, creativity and design. The ideal candidate will have experience of working in an agency environment or has experience in the financial sector.
The role encompasses a broad range of design requirements from concept, design layouts, motion graphics, wireframing, online advertising, email marketing, interactive pdf’s and video editing.
The Creative Artworker role is aimed at an individual with a creative panache and fastidious nature, organisational skills and attention to detail.
Provide Support for Creative Team
Excellent experience in Adobe Creative Suite, especially Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
- Manage incoming creative requests via Trello or Email
- Provide support in conceptual design working closely with the Digital UI designer and the Creative Services Manager
- Maintain design templates and manage the updating of clients visuals assets
- Plan for creative digital projects, mapping milestones and deliverables – good project management skills
- Good communication skills to ensure planning schedules run smoothly
- A good understanding of brand and corporate guidelines
- Collaborative skills to work closely with Creative Services Manager, project managers as well as the client
- Great progress reporting skills at every stage of the design and artwork process
- Methodical approach to archiving images and artwork
- Experience in creating digital art and assets (such as web banners and wire framing)
Continuous Professional Development
- Work closely with Creative Services Manager to set and meet performance objectives and deliverables on a regular and agreed basis
- Undertake regular online training in the fulfilment of the role
- Maintain a working up-to-date knowledge of technical and creative techniques inline with current trends
Apple Mac user
- Min 5 years experience (this is an advanced role, demonstrating a wide range of design mediums)
- Essential: Expert level at: Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Preferred: PowerPoint, Sketch, Adobe XD, Incopy
- Desirable: After Effects, Premiere Pro
Interested? Apply now.