We are currently looking for a talented, enthusiastic Digital Designer with exceptional design skills to take projects from concept stages all the way through to complete website design visuals including the creation of all assets required.
The role encompasses a broad range of design requirements from complete websites, UI/UX wireframing, mock-ups, online ads, digital panels, email marketing, apps and more.
The successful candidate will be a creative thinker who can demonstrate a high level of skill across multiple platforms.
You will need excellent creative thinking, organisational and time management skills. You should possess a strong eye for detail and be able to easily multitask plus understand project management stages required to fulfil both large and small-scale projects quickly and efficiently.
Support for Creative Team
Excellent experience in Sketch and the Adobe Creative Suite, especially Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
- Manage incoming creative / digital requests via Trello or Email
- Provide support in conceptual design working closely with the Creative Artworker and the Creative Services Manager
- Maintain Sketch templates and manage the updating of clients visuals assets
- Plan for digital projects, mapping out milestones and deliverables
- Good communication skills to ensure planning schedules run smoothly
- A good understanding of brand and corporate guidelines
- Collaborative skills to work closely with Creative Services Manager, Project Managers as well as the client
- Great progress reporting skills at every stage of the design and artwork process
- Methodical approach to archiving images and sketch files / artwork
- Expert knowledge in creating digital art and assets (such as wireframes and hi fidelity web designs)
Continuous Professional Development
- Work closely with Creative Services Manager to set and meet performance objectives and deliverables on a regular and agreed basis
- Undertake regular online training in the fulfilment of the role
- Maintain a working up-to-date knowledge of technical and creative techniques inline with current trends
Skills: Apple Mac user (Min 5 years proven experience)
Essential: Expert level: Sketch, Photoshop
Preferred: Indesign, Illustrator, AdobeXD
Desirable: After Effects, Premiere Pro, Principle
Interested? Apply now.