In this first episode of Two in Twenty Kirsten Hastings, Head of Content at White Marble Consulting, is joined by Michelle Calcutt, Director of Client Experience at Aviva Investors, and Twink Field, CEO and Founder of White Marble.
Over the course of the 20 minutes, they delve into a range of topics, including what makes or breaks the customer experience, where CX should sit within an organisation, and what areas companies should prioritise.
Themes covered in this podcast:
- The influence of the pandemic on CX
- What does good CX look like and what are the priorities to consider
- What companies most often get wrong about CX
- The main priorities when it comes to CX and regulation at present
- Where should CX sit within an organisation
- The metrics and measurement of CX
- The next frontier for improving client engagement
Listen to episode two, Shaping culture and building behaviour.