This week we discuss digital innovation in financial services. Twink is joined by Olivia Vinden, Head of Fintech and Innovation at Alpha FMC and Andrew Scott, Managing Director of White Marble Marketing.
Olivia leads Alpha’s UK fintech & innovation practice, advising on emerging technology and its impact on asset and wealth management operating models. She holds the MIT Fintech Certificate, is a member of the advisory panel of Velocity – the fintech accelerator from the Investment Association, and leads several client forums on innovation.
Andrew Scott joined White Marble in 2017 with experience spanning 20 years in the UK, most recently leading digital across Hermes, M&G and Investec Asset Management. He is highly experienced in working with major financial services brands to develop and implement digital strategies.
Themes covered in the podcast include:
1.Building genuine customer experience through new platforms and harnessing AI
2. Building new skills in teams to help overcome resistance to change and regulation barriers
3. Fintech solutions to assess large data sets and the importance of clean data to implement new systems
4. How AI fits into the marketing mix
5. Knowing how to use data: actionable insights vs vanity measures
6. Best practice: how to get started and implement change by getting your base data right, building your tech stack and implementing data points across the whole customer journey