In this episode Kirsten Hastings, Head of Content at White Marble, is joined by Pratibha Vuppuluri, Managing Partner at Unreasonable Collective, and Benjie Elston, President – North America, Head of Sustainability, at White Marble.
During this episode they delve into a range of topics, including why setting up a corporate sustainability agenda is just a first step – albeit a crucial one, how good partnerships can play an important role, and why mentoring should be part of the equation.
Themes covered in this podcast:
- What does sustainability look like in a financial services firm
- Clearly articulating your sustainability positioning
- How firms should clearly articulate their positioning when it comes to sustainability
- Worldwide initiatives – such as the PRI
- Barriers for companies when it comes to partnering with another company
- What makes a good partnership, and the red flags to watch out for
- The benefits of mentorship
- Where are things going